top of page

Feeding Services

Does your child need Feeding Therapy?

A speech language pathologist (SLP) is a trained professional who evaluates and treats children who have oral motor and feeding disorders.

What does Feeding Therapy address?

  • Oral Motor/Feeding Disorders
    • Oral motor disorders such as dysarthria (weakness of oral musculature)​
    • Difficulty with coordination
  • Swallowing/Feeding Disorders
    • Difficulty chewing and/or swallowing (dysphagia)
    • Does not tolerate a variety of tastes and textures
    • Neuromuscular Electric Stimulation (NMES) therapy available to patients with dysphagia
bottom of page